Is the Anger Management for Leaders class for me?
Yes or No ?
- I require privacy , a convenient schedule , and learning tailored to my specific situation.
- I am in a leadership role , such as , CEO , manager, director of an organization, supervisor, staff trainer, staff serving a population prone to anger , community leader, political leader, activist, educator, owner of residential homes for specific populations.
- I am a woman who has experienced a form of oppression
If your answer is yes to any of the above statements, please read further.
Anger is often related to issues listed below. Which issues resonate with you ?
- bias in society consciously or unconsciously directed at you
- Unresolved anger issues in family of origin
- Relationship dysfunction or angst
- Anger at ex-partners often over practical issues such as child custody
- physical, verbal, or sexual abuse
- Economic hardship
- Poor coping skills and life management skills
- Relationship difficulties – ongoing serious conflicts
- Being with a partner or family member who uses drugs
- Setting unrealistic goals – being too hard on oneself
- Feeling overwhelmed, stressed out
- Constant boredom- irritability- lack of routine and structure in life
- Dwelling on resentments and past hurts – anger – unresolved conflicts
- Refusing to deal with life issues and problems of daily living
- Inability to cope with wreckage of your past
- bias in society toward an aspect of who you are , what u do, how u look
- Inability to cope with current life changes
- physical pain/illnesses/disability
- loss of loved ones
- chronic marital problems that now reach a head
- disrupted relationships with their adult children
- restructuring life to accommodate retirement
- economic distress
Visit the Register Now page to take the next step…the complimentary Introductory Class.